How to find a job on LinkedIn
Let's deal with LinkedIn. LinkedIn has over 500 million registered users representing 150 business industries in 200 countries. It is an ideal platform for finding a job, building up my community of interests, communicating with like-minded people, and looking for partners. If you are not registered there yet, then it's time to do it.
Then you need to fill out your page correctly to become as attractive as possible for recruiters. To do this, you will have to do a little research with yourself.
What should be on your page?
How to fill your Linkedin profile to be 'hirable'
- Profile photo. It is necessary, but not essential, that employers evaluate you by experience, not by appearance.
- A brief description of your profile with the most fundamental events - won 10 hackathons, completed a Ph.D., what are your inner qualities.
- Your publications in the media or scientific journals
- Your experience with a description of your responsibilities and competencies
- Your additional education, courses, professional development
- Recommendations. Ask those you have worked with to write you recommendations about what an incredible person you are. And it is pleasant and valuable for you, and it is not difficult for them. In response, we also recommend reciprocating.
Use keywords - your competencies, work experience, and, most importantly, articles are your platform where you can expand to the fullest.